Your skin is your body's largest organ.
Everything you put on your skin is absorbed into your body, bloodstream, and organs.
You deserve soap that's luxurious, moisturizing, chemical-free, and earth-friendly.
1. Certified organic
2. No palm oil (no rainforest destruction)
3. No chemical additives, phthalates, or detergents
4. No added colors or fragrances
5. Ultra-premium ingredients
6. Sustainable and vegan
Our soaps are always sustainably made with the maximum organic content possible.
"By far the best soap I've ever used. Natural ingredients, great scents and best of all—no palm oil!
"I feel great using a product that works well and is so environmentally friendly."
"Love love love this soap. I was amazed at how my skin no longer needed moisturizer. The dryness was gone.
"And one bar lasted five weeks. That alone makes this soap one-of-a-kind. Because it's so rich and moisturizing, I even use it for shaving.
"S.M.O.C. Skincare soap is delightful and surprisingly long lasting. The creaminess is unbelievable!
"Bathing with it is a sensual experience. Well worth the price!"
Keep reading to learn more about what makes our soap unlike any other soap
Your skin is your body’s largest organ.
What you put on it gets absorbed directly into your body.
Most soaps are made from plants grown using pesticides and herbicides—toxic chemicals linked to cancer [7, 8], often sprayed by plane while farmworkers are still in the fields. Those toxins remain on the plant and end up in your soap and in your body.
S.M.O.C. Skincare only uses oil from certified organic farms. Organic means no pesticides, no herbicides.
Plants ➤ Plant Oil ➤ Soap ➤ Your Body
Phthalates are endocrine-disrupting chemicals linked to cancer. Phthalates are found in fragrances, body washes and most soaps. Our soaps are made with essential oils—not fragrances—and contain no phthalates.
"S.M.O.C. soaps improved my skin moisture. I know they're feeding my skin with healthy ingredients.
What surprises me the most is how long the bars last! They cost less per use than typical soaps."
"This soap is amazing! First of all, it's good to know that all the ingredients come from a good source. Second, the soap feels incredibly soft and sensuous to lather on. And third, one bar lasts seemingly forever. I couldn't recommend it enough!"
Palm oil plantations are planted on cleared and burned rainforest land which kills endangered animals (like these orangutans) and accelerates global warming.
1. National Geographic, https://www.nationalgeographic.org/article/whopping-91-percent-plastic-isnt-recycled/
2. Monga Bay News, ‘Meaningless Certification’: Study makes the case against ‘sustainable’ palm oil, by Hans Nicholas Jong. August 5, 2020.
3. Journal of Science of the Total Environment, Vol 742, Nov 10, 2020, Certified “sustainable” palm oil took the place of endangered Bornean and Sumatran large mammals habitat and tropical forests in the last 30 years, Roberto Cazzolla Gattia, Alena Velichevskaya.
4. Oil Palm and Biodiversity: A Situation Analysis by the International Union for the Conservation of Nature, Oil Palm Task Force, 2018, IUCN, Gland, Switzerland. Meijaard, E., Garcia-Ulloa, J.,Sheil, D., Wich, S.A., Carlson, K.M., Juffe-Bignoli, D., and Brooks, T.M.
5. Greenpeace, 5 Problems with ‘Sustainable’ Palm Oil. https://www.greenpeace.org.uk/news/5-problems-with-sustainable-palm-oil/
6. Harvard School of Public Health - Phthalates should be resticted or banned. https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/the-big-3-why-phthalates-should-be-restricted-or-banned-from-consumer-products/
7. Common weed killer glyphosate increases cancer risk by 41%, study says. https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/14/health/us-glyphosate-cancer-study-scli-intl8. ‘Disturbing’: weedkiller ingredient tied to cancer found in 80% of US urine samples https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/09/weedkiller-glyphosate-cdc-study-urine-samples
8. Study Finds Exposure to Phthalates May Increase Children's Cancer Risk https://www.med.uvm.edu/uvmcancercenter/news/2022/03/16/uvm_cancer_center_research_phthalates