1. National Geographic, https://www.nationalgeographic.org/article/whopping-91-percent-plastic-isnt-recycled/
2. Monga Bay News, ‘Meaningless Certification’: Study makes the case against ‘sustainable’ palm oil, by Hans Nicholas Jong. August 5, 2020.
3. Journal of Science of the Total Environment, Vol 742, Nov 10, 2020, Certified “sustainable” palm oil took the place of endangered Bornean and Sumatran large mammals habitat and tropical forests in the last 30 years, Roberto Cazzolla Gattia, Alena Velichevskaya.
4. Oil Palm and Biodiversity: A Situation Analysis by the International Union for the Conservation of Nature, Oil Palm Task Force, 2018, IUCN, Gland, Switzerland. Meijaard, E., Garcia-Ulloa, J.,Sheil, D., Wich, S.A., Carlson, K.M., Juffe-Bignoli, D., and Brooks, T.M.
5. Greenpeace, 5 Problems with ‘Sustainable’ Palm Oil. https://www.greenpeace.org.uk/news/5-problems-with-sustainable-palm-oil/
6. Harvard School of Public Health - Phthalates should be resticted or banned. https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/the-big-3-why-phthalates-should-be-restricted-or-banned-from-consumer-products/
7. Common weed killer glyphosate increases cancer risk by 41%, study says. https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/14/health/us-glyphosate-cancer-study-scli-intl8. ‘Disturbing’: weedkiller ingredient tied to cancer found in 80% of US urine samples https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/09/weedkiller-glyphosate-cdc-study-urine-samples
8. Study Finds Exposure to Phthalates May Increase Children's Cancer Risk https://www.med.uvm.edu/uvmcancercenter/news/2022/03/16/uvm_cancer_center_research_phthalates
9. Final report on the safety assessment of EDTA,...https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12396676/ "Oral exposures to EDTA produced adverse reproductive and developmental effects in animals."
10. One Casualty of the Palm Oil Industry: An Orangutan Mother, Shot 74 Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/29/world/asia/orangutan-indonesia-palm-oil.html
11. These people are helping save orangutans in Sumatra, Indonesia, Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/photography/2020/02/17/these-people-are-helping-save-orangutans-sumatra-indonesia/
12. Phthalates, found in hundreds of household products, may disrupt sex development of male fetus. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/03/06/phthalates-found-in-hundreds-of-household-products-may-disrupt-sex-development-of-male-fetus/
13. 3,163 ingredients hide behind the word "fragrance". https://www.ewg.org/news-insights/news/3163-ingredients-hide-behind-word-fragrance
14. Why have sperm counts more than halved in the past 40 years? https://www.theguardian.com/news/audio/2021/may/03/why-have-sperm-counts-more-than-halved-in-the-past-40-years-podcast
15. This Chemical Can Impair Fertility, but It’s Hard to Avoid. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/25/parenting/fertility-pregnancy-phthalates-toxic-chemicals.html
16. Why You Should Say No to Fragrance, https://www.treehugger.com/why-you-should-say-no-fragrance-4857860
17. NPR: Big Oil Lied About Plastic Recycling. https://www.npr.org/2020/09/11/897692090/how-big-oil-misled-the-public-into-believing-plastic-would-be-recycled
18. Phthalates Linked to Early Death, CNN: https://us.cnn.com/2021/10/12/health/plastic-chemical-early-death-wellness/index.html